A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Intended to have multiple sub-games Random Game so far has just one, the Perfect Blend. It is a multiplayer team vs team action game in which you have to catch vegetable monsters and blend them to make the perfect mix.
Random Game is a WIP community made Open Source Unreal Engine game. It's source is available on GitHub under MIT license which means you can not only play for free but also peek into the code, use it as a reference for your own projects, or join the development.
|Authors||UE4 Split, Aileron|
|Made with||Blender, GIMP, Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Open Source, Real time strategy, Team-Based, Unreal Engine|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||2 - 16|
|Links||Community, Source code, Twitch|
- It's HappeningSep 23, 2020
- Yaay, We Have a Win Game Condition!Aug 31, 2020
- Some Seriously Cool Kill CloudsAug 19, 2020
- Linux build now availableAug 06, 2020
- Build Update - Workshop July 22, 2020.Jul 22, 2020
- First build everJul 15, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.